PDA

View Full Version : The Lynch Family

Greyeagle
11-05-2002, 05:20 PM
Hello all;
I need as much information as I can get on the Lynch family. Came from Va. to N.C. Halifax area.
Avery G.Lynch

michael lynch
10-18-2009, 08:26 AM
What do you need to know,my grandfather was Horace Lynch

Linda
10-19-2009, 08:15 AM
Maybe you're already aware, but the Lynch surname, along with Richardson, is the most common name among the state-recognized Haliwa Saponi.

michael lynch
10-24-2009, 12:04 AM
Linda,maybe you can help me,it's been a year since I was able to log on,now that I am back on I can't seem to find my old posts or threads.Bill Childs did a complete make up on my family,tracing my family all the way back to the 1700's on the censes information,it was under the heading"lynch,silver,harris,richradson".Do you know what happened to it.

magnolia
10-28-2009, 05:40 PM
Hi I'm Magnolia

One of my Rowan/Davie/Iredell, NC gg-gm's was a Sarah Dowell ( MacDowell) Family from MD./
They have a Mary Richardson on the family tree.

I also saw a private family website ( I don't remember her name) who descends from Capt Christopher Clarke m. Penelpoe Bolling ( Rev War) .
They said their daughter, Sarah Clark, who married a Patrick Lynch. He was a fifteen year old servant boy who was an Irish Catholic immigrant who Capt Clarke thought of as a son. (Clarks, I believe were Quakers) He had Patrick schooled and he later married Sarah. They have alot of descendents . I've seen his name listed under the Clark children sometimes -no mention of Lynch made.

magnolia