Recent Blogs Posts

1. Anderson, John Henry

Hello everyone, I sure need your help. I have been looking for 3 years for John Henry Anderson b. Jan 1846 Kentucky. We had our DNA done and we match Keziah "Cuzzie" Anderson and her son William "Billy" Anderson/Cole with at least 14 matches. John married Margaret Garrett, Garrett is her mothers maiden name, Margaret was illegitimate. We are a very dark family. Any help or hints??
    Their children;
    Annie Elizabeth Anderson b. 3 August 1881-Tennessee
    Mary Sue Anderson ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Dna

With so many DNA tests out there, which one would you guys recommend?
    Want to send for one March 1, 2017.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Anyone out there??????

is this site still in use???
    Have messaged several people asking questions and NOTHING????
    HELLO?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Quakers & Native Americans Conference - Philadelphia

I recently returned from Philadelphia where I attended the Quakers and Native Americans Conference. There were several interesting panel discussions. One in particular was a Seneca panel that included discussion of the Tutelo-Saponi / Siouan people who joined the Seneca. There was also a discussion of families with African and Native American ancestry in Ohio in the early 1800s. Specifically they mentioned the Day and Haithcock families. Two families tied to our Indiana Jones-Smith line. ...
  5. History of the historic Saponi-Catawba Nation. Vol #100 - Richard Haithcock

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vol100.jpg 
Views:	371 
Size:	62.2 KB 
ID:	1014
    Just got my copy of Chief Haithcock's latest book. Have already made some new discoveries. This is the definitely the best of the four Haithcock books I have. It is organized chronologically and has a lot more detail on surname groups than I've seen before. The Falling Rock Catawaba, the Saponi on Col William Eaton's land. The Sizemore claims, Horatio Hale, Carr's Run Catawba, Blackfork and Poke Patch. There is a lot in this volume.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast