All Blog Entries

1. Links

2. Cole/anderson

Quote Originally Posted by mskimmy View Post
    S.O.S. Can anyone help me. I am looking for John Henry Anderson born Jan. 1846 KY/Al/TN. The family has had their DNA done and the Match is Cuzzie Anderson/William 'Billy' Cole/ Valentine Collins. Has anyone seen this article:https://nativeamericanroots.wordpres...tag/nansemond/Recent posts The Anderson Family of lost creek settlement March 2016.The family names;Anderson, Collins, Wadkins, Sizemore, Higgins, Campbell, Cooper, Barnett, Nichols, Cole, Gibson, Musgrove, Chavis, Bass, Taborn The
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Grandmas's Genes

My partner Mags Gaulden and I have launched a new business Grandma's Genes.
    Mags is a professional genealogist from North Carolina. Mags is one of the leaders of WikiTree - the site dedicated to building a single family tree, including DNA data. We are working with clients who need assistance sorting out family trees, help setting up DNA databases or one-name studies, and doing local checks of non-digitized records held by the National Archives of Canada. I have joined the Association of ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. WikiTree

Turns out my neighbor in Ottawa is a genealogist on WikiTree who grew up in the Blue Ridge area of NC. She has created a Catawba subcategory on WikiTree. I've joined to help build that and add other eastern Siouan speaking Nations - Tutelo and Saponi. Also hoping to meet new cousins and share more DNA and genealogy through WikiTree as it is free. Ancestry is good but expensive. Still finishing up Jones info for Rick Haithcock as well. December was a tough month to find time for genealogy, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Break from the computer

For the past few weeks I've mostly been away from the computer. Spent the time renovating the bedrooms in our 60-year old house to add insulation. Keeping my girls warm for the upcoming winter. El Nino up here means more freezing rain and less snow. Could be a tough winter.

Hoping to carve out time soon to post more DNA Project results. Another cousin on our Indiana Jones-Smith side had her DNA analyzed. She is a cousin on the maternal Brower side of our Smiths.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ggggaunt.png 
Views:	541 
Size:	17.5 KB 
ID:	880 ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast