Recent Blogs Posts

1. 1910 Reunion Photo

Through cousin connections on our Brower line a picture of a 1910 reunion reached me. It came through Paul and Trowbridge cousins. I haven't counted yet how many people are in this picture but it seems to be well over a hundred. It was taken in August in New Castle, Henry County, Indiana. My gg-grandfather Dora MCS Smith and his wife Bessie Mae Gates I was able to identify. The youngest picture I've seen of them. Between us we've been able to identify a handful of people in this picture. ...
    Tags: 1910 reunion Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Weaver Family

Iím looking for information about an ancestor of mine named Mary Weaver. I know that the surname Weaver is associated with the Nansemond tribe. Supposedly, she was born in 1774 in Maryland or Virginia. She was married to an Unknown Lindsey. They had a daughter named Letitia Lindsey, born on August 10, 1793, in Virginia. Letitia married George Russell in 1809. I figured that she might be a Nansemond Bass descendant whose parents migrated to Maryland. I could be wrong of her possible Nansemond heritage. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Evans Family of Amherst County, VA

I'm looking for more info on Thomas Evans who passed away in Amherst County in 1776. I think that his wife was a full-blooded Monacan. I'm also looking for Thomas' parents and birth place. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Anderson, John Henry

Hello everyone, I sure need your help. I have been looking for 3 years for John Henry Anderson b. Jan 1846 Kentucky. We had our DNA done and we match Keziah "Cuzzie" Anderson and her son William "Billy" Anderson/Cole with at least 14 matches. John married Margaret Garrett, Garrett is her mothers maiden name, Margaret was illegitimate. We are a very dark family. Any help or hints??
    Their children;
    Annie Elizabeth Anderson b. 3 August 1881-Tennessee
    Mary Sue Anderson ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Dna

With so many DNA tests out there, which one would you guys recommend?
    Want to send for one March 1, 2017.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast