Jeryl W. 1900
Coleman Jones 1894-1959 married Grace Welsh 1895
their children
Jesse Jones 1917
Edna Jones 1921 married Lester Green 1919
Nellie 1923
Betty 1926
Audrey 1928

The family is from Pennsylvania, New Jersey and surrounding areas. Any help?
Also would like to thank everyone on this site for being very helpful. You all are like one big happy family.
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I looked on Ancestry.com but cannot find much. Ellen Rebecca Jones mother is listed as Laura Cassandra Beale in two trees with no birth or death dates. One lists her maiden name as Weaver. These trees have her married to Benjamin Jones and one lists her birthdate as 1866 in Whiteford, Harford, MD another as 1877. The children are not the same, other than Coleman Jones. The children in the tree listing her birth as 1866 do not seem correct, as one of her children would have been born when she was 49.

One tree lists Benjamin Jones on the 1900 census in Election District 5, Dublin, Stearns Precinct, Harford MD.

Another tree shows Edna Jones husband Lester William Green is a descendant of Diehl, Dietz and Shepp families going back to 1700s in PA. Don't know if any of those associated surnames are relevant.
    Diehl is German. I discovered this information searching my Adam Teal-Teel line. It is said that Teal is an Americanized version of Diehl. It is also on my spoken Blackfoot line, and of PA.
    Adam was born 1805 PA. One tree on ancestry claims my Adams father was a Diehl.
    Im still searching possibilities as of yet on his father.